1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photoshop Virtual Summit 5!

Discussion in 'General chit-chat' started by DaveInFL, Aug 23, 2023.

1. I'm very excited to share with you the news that the next big Photoshop learning event is coming October 30 - November 3: The Photoshop Virtual Summit 5!!

This online-only Summit will run the same as our past events: 5 days, 20 instructors teaching 40 classes - that you can watch for FREE. The instructor roster includes all your favorites from past Summits:

Aaron Nace, Anthony Morganti, Ben Willmore, Bert Monroy, Blake Rudis, Colin Smith, Corey Barker, Daniel Gregory, Glyn Dewis, Jesús Ramirez, Khara Plicanic, Kirk Nelson, Kristina Sherk, Lisa Carney, Matt Kloskowski, Nicole Young, Sebastian Michaels, Therea Jackson, Tim Grey…and me :). That list includes best-selling authors, top YouTube instructors, MAX Masters, and members of the Photoshop Hall of Fame!

Click here for a preview of the schedule of classes

Once again this year, we'll be offering the opportunity to watch all the classes for free. Once a class is released, you'll have 48 hours to watch (and rewatch) the class for free. After 48 hours, the classes get archived to the VIP Member area (an optional purchase that gives you lifetime access to watch the classes).

You can get all the details and sign up by CLICKING THIS LINK

PLEASE NOTE: Each day during the Summit you will receive an email with a link to that day's classes, so it is CRITICAL that your email address is correct! Please triple-check it when you sign up.

I encourage you to share this information with your Photoshop-using friends, and to be sure to check out the benefits of the optional VIP Pass.

I can't wait to have you join us for the Photoshop Virtual Summit 5!
    Dave Cross
    Founder, Photoshop Virtual Summit
  2. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Beltin' :)
  3. Brilliant thanks!