1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peak Imaging

Discussion in 'I shoot Film' started by Zooey, Mar 9, 2020.

1. I believe I've recommended them before, but on Friday I posted two rolls of HP5 to Peak Imaging. They don't accept deliveries at the weekend, so I got confirmation this morning that the parcel had been collected. This afternoon I got the e-mail saying it had already been processed and posted back to me.

I've had a ton of problems with B&W processing over the years. Drying marks, terrible scratches and one guy who made me wait for weeks because his facility was set up for colour and he wasn't about to change it over just for my single roll of film. I've also paid extra for pushing which was never done.

Peak Imaging have been superb in the past, with the cleanest negatives I have ever scanned. I can't wait to get cracking on the new images :)
  2. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Good that you have a lab you like.

I use Filmdev. They develop, scan, and email a download link. Then later the negs arrive in the post.

http://filmdev.co.uk/
  3. Peak Imaging will scan, but I can't afford the highest resolution. Anyway... seeing as I'm stuck at home for a while, scanning will give me something to do. (I went back to the Barbican last week before the coronavirus gets out of control) :)