1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My 12 ... Just!

Discussion in 'The Best of 2014' started by DaveInFL, Jan 5, 2015.

1. The one thing this made me realise is just how little I got to use my camera in 2014 :( I also noted that these don't stack up compared to quite a few others "best of 2014".

In no particular order:

[​IMG]Wales2 by DaveWInFL, on Flickr

[​IMG]Haverigg2 by DaveWInFL, on Flickr

[​IMG]ValleDeLosCaidos2 by DaveWInFL, on Flickr

[​IMG]Toledo67 by DaveWInFL, on Flickr

[​IMG]Bella13-1 by DaveWInFL, on Flickr

[​IMG]EiffelTower10-2 by DaveWInFL, on Flickr

[​IMG]Paige1 by DaveWInFL, on Flickr

[​IMG]Charleston by DaveWInFL, on Flickr

[​IMG]Bella20141001-2 by DaveWInFL, on Flickr

[​IMG]Jacksonville20141130-3 by DaveWInFL, on Flickr

[​IMG]GreatBlueHeron20141213-1 by DaveWInFL, on Flickr

[​IMG]WhitePelican20141213-1 by DaveWInFL, on Flickr
  2. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Some nice pix there Dave! I think the budgie shots stand out as the best - plus No10.
  3. Sam

Sam

An excellent set Dave,the two doggie ones and Wells Fargo are my favourites.
  4. A good variety of shots. I'm the same, in not using my camera enough last year. I might just have 12 shots I could put up, but I'm sure they won't have been posted on here, faceache possibly :sofa:
  5. Very nice selection , do like Wells Fargo and the heron
  6. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

You don,t half get about Dave,i always like seeing your travel pics.The mono Eiffel tower is my choice.
  7. Dave these are very good and I would like to have taken these
    Dont beat yourself up, this is a fine set
    Loved number 3 the first time I seen it!
    Happy new year sir
  8. Number 6 for me, when you take pictures of world famous things like the Eiffel tower you can get obsessed with trying to get other tourist out of shot either by photoshopping them out or waiting for a gap in the crowds. I like the way you have just made them part of the shot.
  9. Thanks :)
  10. Thanks Dee, much appreciated :)
  11. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

A fine year despite what you may think - good to have you and some memorable scenes, especially the European landscapes which are a speciality of yours.
  12. I enjoyed looking through these
    The heron has to be my favourite of the set
  13. 1, 2 & 10 are belters mate, but i love them all
  14. Great set, amazing how few of these are American, you really do get about! I loved #2 and #6 first time round and love them just as much now, the test of a truely good photo IMHO :thumbup: Have a great 2015!
  15. Nice variety there
    The last one is the one for me
  16. Thanks. Actually, 7 out of the 12 were taken in the good old US of A :) That said, Europe tends to hold more interesting landscapes, buildings, etc than the US does..or at least this area of FL. Most buildings/malls look very similar in this part of the US.
  17. Good set there Dave, some nice varied shots and locations too, 10 and 11 are real crackers
  18. Don't stack up?? I wish I had some of these in my collection. I do know what you mean about looking through and realising you haven't taken much. In my case it's because we simply don't have time to get out - something that is going to change this year :)