1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MPB

Discussion in 'General chit-chat' started by Hollander, Apr 3, 2023.

1. Has anyone else had problems with MPB lately?
    They have been my 'go to' for a few years now for second hand kit, and I have always been impressed by the price, quality, and prompt delivery of items, but last month I ordered a lens and requested next day delivery.
    I finally got it four days later.
    Today I ordered another lens, and decided to pay the extra for delivery before 10.30am tomorrow, so I wasn't hanging about in the house all day waiting.
    As I hadn't received any emails or text messages regarding the progress of my order, I phoned them at 4pm, and was told my 'before 10.30am Tuesday' order would be with me on either Friday or Saturday but not before, as they were 'experiencing despatch problems'.
    I told them to cancel the order, and give me a refund.
    Might be time to shop elsewhere.
  2. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Never had a problem with MPB.

WEX are good.
  3. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

...either.

In fact, quite the opposite - they are most helpful indeed. Or were, as recently as last year.

Sorry to hear if you have had woes.
  4. Another thing with WEX is I've never paid for next day new or used but still received everything the next day anyway.
    Not used MPB or anyone else for a while.
  5. MPB have had an issue in their warehouse this last week and all should sorted by Tuesday
  6. Many thanks Finbar.
  7. Totally agree.