1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Messing about

Discussion in 'Digital artwork' started by gasman, Feb 14, 2021.

1. I got bored, so tried a bit of abstract stuff.
    Glass Pyrex dish, water, oil, glass coffee table, coloured cards and a torch (at different angles)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. I like it! :thumbup:
  3. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Good stuff :)
  4. These are great. Number one is my fave. A riot of colour! And thanks for the tips on the set up. Think I'll be giving it a try soon
  5. The first for sure. Colour does it for this stuff. i like this kind of togging
  6. I like it the first being the best.
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  7. Sam

Sam

Works very well, the colour's are great.
  8. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

These are terrific. Credit to you for having an experiment and a very successful one at that.

Something I didn't know how it would work at all: maybe post a 'making of' shot at well?
  9. Nice rainy day project.
  10. Excellent idea and great results
  11. Nice experiment good results, I do prefer the colour shot.
  12. Brilliant! :)
  13. No. 1 really stands out for the colours. Well thought out.
  14. Its nicely done but the yellow part dominates. If you use smaller granular colour changes e.g. Christmas paper, you will get more of the effect that you see in the bubbles around the intersection of the three colours.
  15. Thanks Mike and yes, I could have used a number of different 'coloured' options - the Christmas paper sounds good and I'll give it a try :) Thanks for all of your replies folks.
    Here's the set-up
    [​IMG]
  16. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

Love a behind-the-scenes moment. :thumbup:
  17. After seeing the set up some of smaller droplets at the top act like lenses.
    I think I need to get my thinking cap on and get the lights out.
  18. That's ace. I love the colour in the first one. A real 1970's vibe to it. I am going to have to give that a go!
  19. First for me, of very good and successful mess about.