1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted Looking to restock - Nikon only please!

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell forum' started by Sintelliner, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Anyone out there have any second hand Nikon stuff that I can get back into the swing of things again with please? Nothing too daft to start off with....but sufficient that I wont get frustrated with it too soon!! Thanks chaps xx
  2. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

D80 and kit lens available for nice ladies. Not much I know, but just shout.
  3. Please see the only other ad in this Buy & Sell forum. Nothing silly about a Df apart from the name.
  4. Thanks Black - that's my aspiration (an out of my price bracket for now too) - I just need summat to get me out and about again.........not picked up a proper camera in years !!:shrug:
    Dvorak - that sounds like a good starting point - I'll have to find a nice lady first though!! We need to speak! xx
  5. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

What's your budget Sin - I'll have a look in the places I use.
  6. I have a D300, however I am over in the US!!
  7. You shouldn't limit yourself by going Nikon then I could have helped you :) Hope you find something and get togging again, does your son Matt still dabble in photography? Or am I thinking of someone else entirely here :D
  8. I've a Nikon D90 sat at home, which although I was going to keep it as a backup I can't see me using it much at all, so I'd be open to the idea of selling it.
  9. Have a look at Fuji Xs
    Some really good results for not a lot of cash. X10 X20 a good place to start.
  10. Sin, welcome back.....come to the darkside..........
  11. I have a D300 gathering dust, open to offers.
    I will see if I have any DX lenses I PX'd the 17-55mm, :( so can't help there.
    The siggy 10-20 is still here somewhere, will check and update.

PS Welcome back chuck :w00t:
  12. Vic

Vic

Bloomin eck!
    that lass from St Helens welcome back mi owd prata....lol