1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I’m coming back

Discussion in 'General chit-chat' started by Marianne Donahoe, Jan 25, 2024.

1. My beautiful and brave husband lost his battle with cancer on January 9th. He fought with grace and strength to the end. The last few months were so hard on him and our family. But, he is now free. It has been a whirlwind here with company, funeral and COL so I’m just getting around to my new normal.

I hope to get through the posts on here for inspiration and enjoyment over the next few weeks and maybe even submit a post or two.

I’ve missed this forum so much!

Maryanne
  2. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Good to see you back Marianne. You’ve been through the mill but hopefully better times are ahead.
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2024
  3. Sorry to hear your sad news, Marianne.
    Welcome back.
    Looking forward to seeing your posts.
  4. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

Most sincere condolences Marianne. You too have fought hard and done some wonderful things.

We're here and ready to welcome you back: best wishes from me to you and to those around you.
  5. Sending my condolences, its a cruel disease. I'm sure a warm welcome can help you a little. Looking forward to seeing your posts when you are ready, we'll still be here.
  6. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

Sorry for you and your families loss Marianne,you are amongst friends on here,welcome back.
  7. Very sorry to hear your husband lost his courageous battle with cancer.
  8. I'm so sorry to hear this Marianne and sincere condolences to you and your family.
    Good to hear you will be back as and when you are able.
  9. From one who knows how hard it it; my deepest sympathy
  10. Sorry to hear about your sad news Marianne and my condolences to you and your family.
  11. Oh gosh only just seen ur sad news. Thinking of u n ur family xx
  12. I have just found this thread and I am wishing you the very best Maryanne.
    Take your time to heal and hopefully be seeing your lovely images again here sometime soon.
    Take care.