1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windleshaw Chantry

Discussion in 'Architecture' started by stanokella, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
  2. These are REALLY good! Those mossy stones are wonderful! The framed views, too. Can't pick a favorite!
  3. A superb set of one of my favourite places. All brilliant pics.
    Found a good few ancestors in there last year. :)
  4. My thoughts exactly
  5. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

Brilliant.

Why don't I know about this place? This is terrific and, of course, really well shot. All of them. HDR is cheeky and works a treat.
  6. Stunning set! I love the colours :)
  7. Cheers folks.

Only the one up the tower is HDR as the dynamic range was extreme, the rest are single shots.
  8. Jod

Jod

I do like a good old graveyard! All images really well done, esp 'Path To Salvation'
  9. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

Smashing interesting set, i like a churchyard for togging and reading what is on the tomb stones, would love to know what its says on the one on the right in the foreground, could you not get a drone shot here;)
  10. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Nice selection of a place I;d never heard of!
  11. Sam

Sam

A grand selection, I like them all.
  12. Somewhere I've got on my list of places to visit :)
    A lovely bit of photography and some clever photoshoppery makes these a bit special.

Have a look at the area on google maps. The cemetery paths make some interesting shapes :)
  13. Very nice and sooooo interesting.
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
  14. All really good shots and captured really well here. :)No5 is cracking
  15. Interesting set No.5 stands out for me and the HDR shot up the tower works extremely well.
  16. Nice set of shots there, like #3 for the colour of stonework & #5 for the framing of the cross.
  17. I saw 5 on your instagram feed and thought it was fab but 4 is even better. Always love a good intricate Celtic cross too.
  18. What a lovely and varied set. Some excellent framing and pov. 3, 5, 6 and 7 for me
  19. Sounds like many Nitters will be descending on this place myself included.
    Fab set of somewhere I knew nothing of.
  20. I’ve always been a HDR fan when used subtly - especially when trying to overcome the dynamic range of the sensor. You have pulled these off very well indeed. 4 & 5 are my favs - lovely framing.