1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wind in the Willows

Discussion in 'Digital artwork' started by Judge, Jan 29, 2024.

1. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

I like that,are all components your own work.
  2. Good fiddling, I find the critters what ever they are supposed to be a little over sharp.
  3. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

Fun stuff and nicely realised. I like the muted shades especially.

If you haven't already done so in another thread, do tell us more about how it was made...
  4. Right people. I take no credit for this sort of stuff whatsoever. It's all done by a beta test version of FIREFLY available for free if you have the Adobe Creative Labs App. It's very frustrating as it usually won't do as you tell it but it is fairly simple to use. You decide what sort of picture genre you want, cyberpunk, steampunk, impressionist and loads of others, and you can mix them together. You have some control over the camera aperture (basic) and several palettes where you get to choose the look you want for the subject. You even get a ART and PHOTO choice. It works by analysing the words that you type in, so for examples, the Wind in the Willows would be "a rowing boat on the river, wind in the willows, ratty badger and mole in the boat" and choose the look you want. It generates four pictures at a time and you can change the wording as much as you want to generate a slightly different picture. It's not great at humans but aint bad at aliens!
    If you generate a picture that you like you can edit it within FIREFLY and generate similar shots to better suit your wishes. You can download the pictures (and resize them in FIREFLY) right click on the download picture and then save the file in a format of your choosing. Once you have saved the picture of course you can treat it like any other picture in PS. The key is not to expect perfection as you won't get it and to try a few different ones until you get one you like. It might be AI but it isn't that intelligent but it is fun.
    Here's one I played with in PS. By the way that is the real Enterprise from The Smithsonian Museum.....Warp speed.......the word is given
    [​IMG]Enterprise warp2 by peterlowe99, on Flickr