1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Various Nikon items

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell forum' started by DaveInFL, Jun 19, 2019.

1. I'll be over in the UK from July 13-28 and I'd be willing to bring over any of the items below if anyone is interested in buying them since I no longer have my Nikon camera. I've really no idea what these items would cost back in the UK so I am open to suggestions, or perhaps My Oy could provide some guidance. If anyone would like any pics taken of the below just PM me with your email address and I'll take care of it.

Nikon 1.7 teleconverter. In very good condition.

Nikon MC-36. In very good condition.

Sigma 150mm APO Macro DG HSM D lens. In very good condition.

Nikon AF-s 24-70 1:2.8 ED lens. Lens is in perfect working condition but the the end of the lens (where any filters would go) as suffered some minor damage. I am able to get a filter onto the end of the lens but to be honest, not sure just how secure it would be. Real shame since this is a super nice lens and was one of my go to lenses when I had my Nikon camera.
  2. Looks like there's no interest, so fair enough. I leave on July 3rd so I'd need to know before then if anyone is interested in any of the above.
  3. I am resurrecting this thread as I'll be over for a few days mid-is November. If anyone would be interested in any of the above I am open to offers.