1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The new baby

Discussion in 'Still life' started by Oy, May 10, 2020.

1. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

The fabulous Fujifilm X-T4 - with thanks to Mrs Oy who bought it for me as soon as it was available as a thank you for not dying :)

[​IMG]X-T4 and Billigham 335 by Dave Green, on Flickr
  2. Sam

Sam

It's a gift for life.:thumbup:
  3. A splendid and well earned piece of kit! :thumbup:
  4. Enjoy. You have a good wife.
  5. Good camera excellent enjoy
  6. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

Niiiiice. Mrs Oy AND the camera.
  7. A superb bit of kit looking at some of the reviews. Video is supposed to be brilliant with the stabilisation.
  8. A nice camera and wife . Now stay safe :)
  9. Well Done Mrs Oy and well done you for doing your part. Next thing is to ensure you get many years of use out of it.
  10. Almost worth having the virus!

Keep on fighting mate, its nothing compared to a stick being swung at your head!!
  11. I'm happy for you. For everything :)
  12. Nice :) Hopefully mine will be arriving today. They stated last Friday so I was rather pissed when it didn't arrive on Friday.
  13. Nice bit of kit. Enjoy!
  14. Have fun!!
  15. be an XT 3 up for sale then.........? If that's the present you get for not dying you should try it more often! Maybe you'd get a large format one next time.......Glad you are on the mend Dave. Now, a question. Is it that much of a useful upgrade. When I read the specs my initial reaction was. "What's the point when you have the XT-3?" The only advantage i could see was the IBIS. I am obviously missing something here. Do tell the full story please.
  16. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

@Judge I’ve never had the XT3. I have the X-T1, X-Pro2 and X100F.

I did consider the X-T3 but I’m glad I went for the 4. The build, the weather sealing, the IBIS and better video all added up to a make it worth it.