1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Mandolorian

Discussion in 'Digital artwork' started by stanokella, May 21, 2020.

1. There was an offer with Adobe CC for the full suite for £30.34, and as I had the photographers pack and Premiere Pro was the same to get the full suite.

The missus has a first in design practice from Uni, so knows her way around Adobe programmes. She got me started on 'toggery and taught me a lot of the basics in how to take a pic and the use of PS.

I really got Illustrator for her, but decided to have a go. Here is my first effort, never used the program before so lots to learn:

[​IMG]Mando by Stan O'Kella, on Flickr
  2. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

That’s fab - Illustrator is a great bit of kit and like Photoshop most will barely scratch the surface!
  3. That's really good and could you ask your missus to give lessons on PS :)
  4. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

That's very impressive indeed. Superb.

My plans in lockdown included setting time aside to learn how to use this software. Will spare you the hard work sob story and just repeat my admiration here.

5. I know what you mean, as I'm still in in work, so no more free time than before really.

Thanks for the comments folks, and the missus says she will give lessons for a small fee!
  6. Another string to your bow. Nicely done. As an aside, when I did the shots at the Yellow Day at St Catherines I was puzzled as to who this Star Wars character was as he never appeared in any of the films. Now of course he has done.I also understand that Boba Fett was a Mandalorian which I never knew back in the day. (I have friends who are Star Wars nerds although lovely people!)