1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Lightroom Virtual Summit

Discussion in 'General chit-chat' started by DaveInFL, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Thought I would share this. Got the below invite. I did there PS Virtual Summit II last year and found it pretty good for someone with my limited knowledge of PS.
    ------------------------------
    Hi David

Yes, there's another Virtual Summit just around the corner: The Lightroom Virtual Summit!

Don't worry, plans are underway for a third Photoshop Virtual Summit later this year.

So if you only use Photoshop, you can probably skip the rest of this email - but please don't unsubscribe as we want to make sure you find out about the next Photoshop event.

After receiving tons of requests for a Lightroom event, I've teamed up with Lightroom uber-expert Matt Kloskowski and we've put together an amazing group of instructors and classes. Here's the details:

The Lightroom Virtual Summit

May 3 - 7, 2021

The same format as our Photoshop events: 5 days, 40 classes, 30+ hours of Lightroom training. For FREE!

You can get all the details and sign up for a free pass by clicking here.

If you use Lightroom, are curious about getting into Lightroom or need something to fill your days for a week in May, come join us!

If not, we'll see you later this year for the Photoshop Virtual Summit III!

Take care and keep on learning!
  2. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Awesome - registered - ta!
  3. Ta
    I will have a go at that
  4. I heard about this from the Lightroom Queen. I didn't investigate any further, but I'm wondering about the time difference :)
  5. Once you sign up I think you have something like 3 days to watch the videos. The last time they were basically imbedded YouTube videos and I was able to find a utility to download the videos and save them to my laptop :)
  6. Thank you :)
  7. This started today, but I have been too busy to catch any videos. Did anyone catch any? I think, that the videos are available for 3 days, so there will be time.
  8. Oy

Hoping to catch a few tomorrow
  9. The lessons are available for 48 hours after the live presentation
  10. Yeah, I normally go to the YouTube link the following day and use a Mac utility to rip the videos from YouTube to my hard drive :) That way I have all the time in the world to watch them.
  11. Thanks for the link Dave. I've watched a few and I have got a lot to learn but some of the mystery is starting to lift. I particularly like the use of the range mask with grad filters and radial filters, its magic. I found an app called 4K video downloader that works with PC so I am saving them for another view.
  12. It seems to be that you have 48 hours from when you first access the first video. The email for day2 comes after you access the last video or 48hrs expires.
  13. I was able to download all the videos, so I am good to watch in my own time :D
  14. Oy

So busy - I just didn;t have time :(
  15. I can make them available if people want to download from my Onedrive...It'll be slow though.
  16. Oy

Yes please :)
  17. I have only managed to watch the first two days, but they were really good. I subscribe to Mark Denney and Anthony Morganti - both excellent tutors. I just wish that I had the brain power to remember what they said :rofl:
  18. Oy

Got 'em - many thanks :)