1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Fuji X-T1

Discussion in 'Still life' started by Oy, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

The Fuji X-T1 - an awesome blend of old school looks and ergonomics with top drawer modern professional quality. Day 197/365 in my 4th year of the daily pic challenge.

[​IMG]
  2. Addiction perfectly captured!
  3. I wondered if you have 'issues' - that must be your gazillionth camera! Nevertheless it's a thing of beauty, beautifully captured.
  4. Superb ,nice bit of kit How much does a kit from Fuji set you back,are the lenses purchased separate?
  5. Oy

I bought them all separately. The kit lens is the 18-55mm which I didn't want. The kit is currently £1349 at WEX.
  6. now quick put it away before the mrs sees all the extra bits
  7. Nicely togged, and a fine looking camera to boot too :)
  8. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

Lovely setting, fine kit.
  9. Nice kit, and nearly 4 years of APAD, impressive!
  10. Quick PAD related question: Do you feel that you could stop, today, if you wanted to? Or do you feel that now you are so far in, this is something that you have to maintain, indefinitely? Just wondering.
  11. Oy

I guess I dunno - I think I could stop if I wanted to but it's pretty much a part of me now and I enjoy it. Especially having to make the effort on days when I haven't got anything to show.
  12. You know I want one.......Not a chance in hell of me getting one though.