1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

St Oswalds - Winwick

Discussion in 'Architecture' started by Oy, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Did a photo shoot for work here today - so grabs a few for myslef while I was there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Great set. Good to see the pig! :)
  3. Great scenes. Numbers 2 and 4 stand out to me!
  4. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

Landmark spot.

Looking good, that blossom delivers even without a blue sky. And yes, hooray - you bring us the piggie (which I didn't get a few months back when relative tracing there). That makes it!
  5. Good set :)
  6. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

No4 for me, smashing statue. and i would love to know the connection with the animal carving on the right, looks like a wild Boar but it has a bell round its neck.
  7. Oy

8. Liking that door in 2 and also the nice flashes in colour amongst the fine architecture
  9. Good stuff, gotta be the first for me.
  10. Lovely church, love that door.
  11. Nice bit of history on Wiki...... Wondering why the sandstone walls are very black in places.
  12. Oy

Pollution probably. It next to a busy main road.
  13. Often wanted to stop and tog this place. You have done a sterling job as usual :thumbup:
  14. Sam

Sam

An excellent set, the Pig had something to do with Cromwell and the civil war, i think.
  15. Understandable.
  16. That piggy has deteriorated a lot in my life time.
    Good set and somewhere I've been past loads of times and never thought about stopping.