1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Short Eared Owl

Discussion in 'Digital artwork' started by jon_t, Nov 9, 2020.

1. A digital Water colour Painting of one of my favorite shots, I thought it came out quite well for a first try , I know many will not like so much messing with a shot, but its still taken from the original file , Just processed differently.Well I am on Lockdown Furlough but having to take a months Holiday , so I need to do something to brighten the day :)

Short Eared Owl

[​IMG]Short Eared Owl by John Tymon, on Flickr

:)
  2. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Aye that's a good effort that!
  3. Nicely done John.
  4. Sam

Sam

An excellent result, well done.
  5. I always like this type of processing. I do the same with some of my favorite florals and then have them printed as notecards to give as gifts to my friends. This is excellent!
  6. Nowt wrong with that John, come out lovely and that is from me who rarely messes about with pics.....
  7. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

There's a line in a Doctor Who story by the great Douglas Adams about in the future the computers make the art. In 1979 it sounded like a fanciful remark - it's been real now for many years.

Very well done and nicely tweaked. And a good idea from @Marianne Donahoe to cheer people up in difficult times.
  8. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

Yes job done.;)