1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photoshop price increases.

Discussion in 'Anything else' started by Judge, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Today I had an email from Adobe that tells me that my preffered method of payment is to end on the 6th December 2016. As I pay on my credit card I thought this was a little strange.
    So, I logged on to manage my account with Adobe to be greeted with what appears to be a frightening increase in the price of the fee. Ah, I thought, having clicked on "manage my account" They can stick that where the sun don't shine.........
    If you are faced with this email DON't click on manage my account. Just edit it from the link on the right hand side of the page and put in your new expiry date on your new card!
    PHEW!!!!!!
  2. I still use my old CS5. I thought the promise was that the CC was to remain the same price for photographers. Are you saying there isn't a price increase?
  3. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

4. I always thought it was free :whistle:
  5. Well, I don't know for sure. I think that as long as you renew the update on your credit card (if that is how you pay) then you should be fine.
    As far as (allegedly) using illegal software I can't comment!