1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Old Trafford Part 2

Discussion in 'Architecture' started by DannyLyon, Jul 26, 2015.

1. good pics , the second one is my favorite, well taken!
  2. Sam

Sam

The second one for me too.
  3. good set of pics
    no.2 is a corker
  4. Thank you all :thumbup:
  5. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

I like the sky on the statue shot (less so the big name badge, sorry). I think there's a 'rule' (for the breaking of course) about cropping just below joints - ideally a photo should be cropped above joints, not below - and I think that is what is distracting me here. Just fished out mine from years back to check (and hope I did what I preached):

[​IMG]

You got the sky though!
  6. 2nd is the one, and with the DV advised crop improves it as well.
  7. Thanks for the advice.... I have heard that rule before but it hadn't even crossed my mind here! I shall bear that in mind.
  8. I have cropped it... Am I able to post it onto this thread directly as I don't have it on any other websites to attach a bb code
  9. No you need to upload it to somewhere like photobucket/flickr I believe! Good advice there (I wouldn't have thought about the limb-cropping either! I still like it as it is mind :thumbup:
  10. Thank you @dreamtheater , it didn't cross my mind with it being a statue. Good advice from everyone as always.
  11. Second one is the best but to be truthful I preferred the shots from the first batch. Architecturally more interesting
  12. So do I @Judge . Thanks
  13. I preferred the first batch too, but the second one here is good (and might be better with the crop as suggested) :)
  14. Fine shots especially no 2.
  15. 2nd one for me here.