1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Heart Attack

Discussion in 'General chit-chat' started by Rattyman76, Oct 17, 2014.

1. On Monday of this week I suffered a heart attack. Blues and twos to the MRI where I had had three stents fitted. I have been told that I may need some more after a rest period. In the meantime I cannot drive or walk very far ( garden gate jobbie) So I am under virtual house arrest.
    The reason I tell you all this is I have a massif back catalog of images. Would there be any objection from anyone if I worked on these and then posted them? I would not expect POTW (if deemed suitable) due to the age of the image. It will give me something to do and contact with like minded people.
    I didn't know where to post this so I hope it is in the right place.
    Cheers Phil Schofield aka Rattyman76
  2. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Damn! Mangle and post away Phil! And get well REAL soon!
  3. Speedy recovery Phil
  4. Get yourself sorted, post away :)
    Speedy recovery
  5. Blummin eck!! Get well soon and looking forward to your back catalogue
  6. have a rest and keep posting ,looking forward to the older stuff,age doesn't matter with a good photo , I have posted scanned pics from 30 years ago, so get well and get on wit manglin :)
  7. I can't think of a better way for you to recuperate.
    I hope you a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing the backlog :)
    Keep us up to date :)
  8. Get well! Looking forward to many images!
  9. Yeah, get well and don't overdo it. Post away. This is what the site is for.
  10. Sam

Sam

The main thing is to get better,the sooner the better,and sorting pics out won't do any damage,these things can happen very quick,with no warning.
  11. Speedy recovery Phil!
  12. Vic

Vic

Get well soon pal.....
  13. Get well soon mate. Spoke to Matt before. If you need anything give us a shout bud. Im only around the corner
  14. Thanks for all your messages. I will start posting old stuff when I am not so weary. Once again many thanks
  15. Take it easy and get well soon.
  16. All the best mate and try not to get too stressed at the mysteries of mangling!! Last thing you need!!!!
  17. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Let me know as soon as you get stare crazy and can manage to hobble a short distance from a car. I'll come and get you and drive you somewhere toggable with minimum effort required!
  18. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

Yikes. Very best wishes sir and I am pleased you have your 'therapy' planned out. May it see you right as soon as possible.

And as for PotW - the least of your worries - as long as it is new to us and posted here within the last week, then any shot is eligible for someone to nominate. Pictures do need to be taken during the period of the theme competition though but I am sure you'll be happy to sit that one out until you're ready.

Get well soon - that is the main thing,
  19. It's a hard time the recovery time, but time is a healer, and it will come. Don't do to much at first.
    That's a good idea of Oys, you wouldn't get offers like that from a
    lot of forums.
    It sort of keep you involved with something while you recover.
    It helped me a few years ago after a health scare.
  20. I hope you have a good recovery Phil.