1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More tea, vicar?

Discussion in 'Still life' started by Dvorak, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

Well, for me actually. A typical afternoon in the gardens of Dvorak Towers.

1: X100 take

[​IMG]

2 D90 with a bit of naughty tonemapping:

[​IMG]

Either/or...?
  2. Original for me please
    Oh and milk no sugar :)
  3. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

No 2 for me but because of the crop not the treatment ;)
  4. Sam

Sam

The first one for me,no sugar please.:)
  5. Think I prefer the first one, 2nd is a bit tight for me and doesn't show as many of the exotic plants you've no doubt collected on your travels. Earl Grey for me please, I'll take a couple of scones, jam and clotted cream whilst you're offering ;)
  6. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

I have not yet recieved my invite to the Dvorak towers yearly garden party,buck up Squire......Dofs cap.
  7. From what I've been reading on the forum you don't normally wait an invite before showing up! :D :p
  8. You need cake or biscuits on the table if inviting STANSGANG:yip:
  9. No2 for me. I like the letterbox crop, but I would like it to include the whole of the saucer on the rhs.
  10. No 2 for me. You're obviously having staffing problems. The sugar lumps aren't polished!
  11. I prefer the dof. in shot 2, but not the tone mapping.
    X100 ftw :)
  12. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

I only turn up unanounced at homes where riffraff live.:whistle:
  13. No 2 for me ,perfect DOF and the tonemapping not over the top :)
  14. I like them both to be honest, personally i'd put the crop of second one into the first and that would be my pick, much better colour in #1 and the whites remain the colour they should be, infact just had another look and I just prefer number 1 as it is, as well as the lovely colours, my OCD is satisfied by being able to see the end of the spoon :)
  15. #2 for me - but where's the rest of the cup?