1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

London Streets

Discussion in 'Street photography' started by Jod, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Jod

Jod

I spent 3 days in London, doing a mixture of Street and Architecture images, so here are a few of the former.
    Taken with a Sony Rx100Mk4, my 'go-to' camera for this type of image.

[​IMG]LS14Web by JodBart, on Flickr

His 'n Hers EarPods.
    Processed in Silver Efex Pro on iMac.

[​IMG]Barbican Light Glance by JodBart, on Flickr

Barbican Light Glance

[​IMG]Barbican Light by JodBart, on Flickr

Barbican Light

[​IMG]Shard Shadows by JodBart, on Flickr

Shard Shadows
  2. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

Welcome back my friend we deserve to see your work and all these float my boat.
  3. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Love the light in these :)

... and welcome :)
  4. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

Hello and welcome. Good to have you on board, looking forward to your thoughts on our work and joining in the competitions.

And these are a splendid start: terrific light really lifting street togging with some fine style. :thumbup:
  5. Hello and welcome! I was in the Barbican about four weeks ago doing street stuff. The sun was lower and really made me work to find any light. These are terrific :)
  6. A brilliant set of pics! :thumbup:
  7. A fantastic opening set of pictures, and kudos to how you've experimented with the light to create a fascinating and different set of images. nicely done :)
  8. Some nice rim lighting in that last one and I love the second shot as well. Try mono if that's not too an impertinent suggestion!
  9. Nice series Like the Barbican light best
  10. Great use of light