1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

La Sagrada Familia - Interior

Discussion in 'Architecture' started by Shirlm, Mar 17, 2023.

1. What can I say, incredible does not even describe it and photos do not do it justice.

[​IMG], on Flickr

[​IMG], on Flickr

[​IMG], on Flickr

4#
    [​IMG], on Flickr
    [​IMG], on Flickr
    [​IMG], on Flickr
    [​IMG], on Flickr
    [​IMG], on Flickr
    [​IMG], on Flickr
    [​IMG], on Flickr
    [​IMG], on Flickr

[​IMG], on Flickr

[​IMG], on Flickr

[​IMG], on Flickr

[​IMG], on Flickr
  2. What a place. Great set.
  3. WOW amazing set. Looks fantastic. The lights through the windows are superb. Fave is No10 and it should trouble @Dvorak for POTW
  4. Breathtaking.
    Light, colour, and detail captured beautifully in every shot.
  5. Simply amazing shots! We were there about 10-12 years ago. Scaffolding was all over the place inside! The history of it is something else too.
  6. "What can I say, incredible does not even describe it and photos do not do it justice."

I think your photography of this place has done more than justice.
    Just excellent with great colour and detail.
  7. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

Glad you had a good trip.

Someone there knows how to get the best light out of their glass staining. Quite a sight for you to savour I'm sure.
  8. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Super photos of the place! Personally I think the place is hideous - but yeah - great shots of it :)
  9. Thanks everyone, it certainly is rather a mish mash of styles but the interior was rather beautiful in my opinion
  10. I have to agree and say I loved the interior. The light and architecture was just incredible. You've done well capturing these images but actually being there and seeing it is a sight to behold
  11. Your super set has captured the interior very well. The light and angles are spot on.
  12. Smashing set - I'd love to see it but every time I visit Barcelona I seem to gravitate to the 'proper' cathedral!

Nevertheless I love it's almost organic nature in places - you especially capture this in no12 - one of the advantages of being in my profession is that I get to see human anatomy on a daily basis and no12 reminds me of some of the views I see! Great stuff!
  13. Stunning stuff!! Great set all round.
  14. Thank very much everyone for your comments.

@tallis I like your description of 'organic'. Just the feeling I got but could not think of the correct words. The central tower of the 'proper' cathedral was sadly covered with scaffold and an enormous Samsung advert whch really offended us.
  15. A lot more colour than I was expecting to see, great set.
  16. Ta -thanks :)