1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Industrial *2nd pic added*

Discussion in 'Architecture' started by Oy, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  2. Yes sure is -nice spot
  3. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

I see a possible railway bridge and old track in the foreground. St Helens....no, Warrington...?

It's good though. The eye takes a while to settle on all those odd shapes and lines.
  4. Like a bit of grungy industrial stuff, expect to see the CSM:101 walking out of there!
  5. Oy

The electric line across the top is another giveaway. Warrington Bank Quay - Platform 1 :prop:
  6. Oy

The train arriving at Platform 1 Terminates here :)
  7. Dvorak

Not for me...but now I know, cheers. :p

This forum's all educational, folks.
  8. I knew you were in WBQ but I would have recognised it anyway. I love stuff like this.
  9. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

A shot I would be happy to take I like stuff like this,how about a mono of it.
  10. Oy

Here's another angle showing the railway that goes under Bank Quay to Warrington Central.

[​IMG]Industrial 2 by Dave Green, on Flickr
  11. Interesting stuff
    ....and not a super mutant in sight :rofl: (fallout 4)
  12. I can almost smell the soap powder. I prefer the second one with the rails in shot.
  13. I prefer the second one as well but it's hardly a tourist attraction is it.
  14. Oy

Actually - the old "Bank Quay Low Level" station (Playforns 6 and 7) has quite a bit of history. Only used for freight these days. I supposed it depends on the tourist :D
  15. Dvorak

This second one is a better single shot for me. Makes good use of those overhead cables.
  16. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

I am also going with NO2 the gap between the structures adds something to the shot.
  17. I like the subtle elements of colour here. Not something I would expect to work, but it does and very well :)