1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Watching you 2

Discussion in 'Flora & fauna' started by jon_t, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Another go with a little less processing and a slightly different pose of the female Roe Deer at Penny Flash with the Young un.

I'm Watching you 2

[​IMG]Roe Deer- Pennington Flash by John Tymon, on Flickr

:)
  2. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Much more natural looking this one mate :thumbup:
  3. Yes, I like this one better. Belter that.
  4. Nice and sharp that one.
  5. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

This is a standout shot.
  6. Superb find
    maybe a little less noise reduction on the subject?
  7. I was struggling with Iso 2000 ,as it was cloudy, so it was very noisy, one of the problems with the 7100 is the noise is quite high compared to the 7000 ,but it crops better. This is the sort of shot the D800 would be best at ,but unfortunately I haven't got one :)
  8. Thats a much better photo than the first Jon, or should i say better processing
  9. Iso 2000 seems a bit epic John?
  10. Very nice mate
  11. I was set up for catching green sandpiper in flight and the deer just appeared, so didn't have any time to change owt ,but glad I didn't as I would never have got the action shots without being at a very high shutter speed. :)
  12. Vic

Vic

Nice work Jon, just needs a frame now and on the wall....
  13. lol how dare you john thats my trick.
    omg kingfisher standing on its head
    aim
    focus
    clluuuuunnnnk
    f/16 on manual lol
  14. Another fine shot, excellent work
  15. Scratching my head slightly by comments saying it looks natural or sharp as to my eye it almost looks like vector art with the noise reduction...but I understand the noise issue, would still think it might look better with the noise though, maybe post the original to compare?
    I'm not saying I don't like it by the way, its just almost painted rather than a photo and often I do like that look, just bits still look like a photo, the smaller ones nose area for example seems to still have a lot of detail compared to the rest of the shot?
  16. For me the nose does not look right. I actually prefer the original shot. Taking noise out can be taken too far.
  17. Much less noise reduction on tgis than thw previous one .seems ok to me now :thumbup: