1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you had to chose

Discussion in 'General chit-chat' started by gasman, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Good question. I don't really like to draw attention to myself because I am a bit shy about things like that. As a result I tend to only use my compact point and shoot. I often find that a DSLR arouses suspicion nowadays.
  2. Sounds good to me mate. We were up in Scotland earlier this year at Speyside and had a brilliant time:)
  3. Ditto :)
  4. For me it's a mood thing. Some of you might have noticed that I haven't posted much recently and that's because I am not being excited by anything photographically at the moment. I suspect that will change if the weather gets colder and the snow starts. Normally I'd turn to do some close up shots with the macro lens maybe of everyday objects but for some reason it's not "grabbing" my attention at the moment. (No airshows either!)
  5. Would be good to see you out and about, taking some good shots, then posting on here. I would like to try night shots one day and do more landscapes. Roll on next year for more racing and Biggin Hill.