1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun thread - what are you listening to?

Discussion in 'Off topic - chew the fat' started by Zooey, Jul 7, 2015.

1. I thought it might be interesting. I always listen to my music while I'm on the PC. Playing now is Tusk by Fleetwood Mac :)
  2. Dying light- video game soundtrack, very 80's synth pop. Before that it was pink floyd, the dark side of the moon.
  3. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

At the moment - Tom Waits' "Swordfish trombone" album :)
  4. Just at the Mo John Martyn Grace and danger :)
  5. Good game! I've moved to Kasabian - Fast Fuse :)
  6. *shiver road trip memories......
  7. Oh, do explain! :)
  8. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

9. Far too many years ago than I care to remember on various road trips to Martial Arts seminars @Oy used to subject me to all manner of musical horrors!

And the odd good tune!
  10. I can sympathise. Many years ago I was lucky enough to visit Mongolia, but the only music our driver had was one Abba tape... :rofl:
  11. Oy

And now - it's RUSH - Moving Pictures album :yip:
  12. To my other half's concern, I've been downloading some Taylor Swift tracks recently. (He's definitely an Abba man). He also wasn't impressed when I stayed out all night to see Eminem at Milton Keynes. I drove back during the night, got home at dawn, did the animals and went in to work :)
  13. Today has been 'Moon, Sun and all things - Baroque music from Latin America' Ex Cathedra / Jeffrey Skidmore, then when I got home I broke out The Carpenters - the Singles 1969-1973. A 40 year old vinyl LP I picked up in Wigan at the record shop for a quid! Best quid I have ever spent. Am really enjoying listening to vinyl at the mo (chucked the whole lot away in the 90s when I didn't know any better and replaced the whole lot - turntable included!)
  14. Why Dreamtheater of course! :rolleyes: Ummm @Oy where's the head banging rocker smiley gone?!
  15. Just to confuse the hell out of everyone, I've moved from Eminem to Bach's Cello Suite No.1 o_O
  16. I am going to elicit cries of WHO!? String Driven Thing. The live FOXTROT tour with Genesis at Manchester Free Trade Hall.
    They were the band that should have made it and become huge. Sadly it didn't happen. They still exist but can't get anywhere to book them for gigs. Such a shame.
  17. Oy

Right now - I'm listening to one of my faves. Lacuna Coil - trip the Darkness (Defo need headbanging smilie back)

18. Oy

Actually - this is my fave of theirs :bangsyed: :)

In fact - I could watch her with the sound off :)

19. Magnum Days of no trust -on Magnum special night on crossfire radio ont tinternet :)