1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FLY ME TO THE MOON

Discussion in 'Digital artwork' started by Paul Sherriff, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

One HUGE moon there. All good arty practice fun there which is good. Tell us what you did...
  2. Very cool but goodness knows how you did it. A work of art.
  3. Very Artistic nice one :)
  4. I like that. The texture you have used works very well with the picture as a whole. Nice one.
  5. Vic

Vic

Nicely done Paul.......:clap:
  6. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Nicely done.
  7. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

Can,t beat a bit of tinkering,the moon for me is a tad to big, apart from that good work.
  8. Excellent work, good to see you back at the mangling
  9. wow thanks for all those comments, didn't expect any really this part opt the forum tends to be overlooked, but I do enjoy a good mangler :)
    if I can remember what I did I will let you know, basically its a blue layer with a gradient then I added the moon ( intentionally extra large to be the big orange moon that has been seen recently) then an orange layer with a gradient, then a rust texture overlaid and the opacity toned down then a few highlights added and gentle use of the eraser .. I think :) thanks again
  10. Sam

Sam

Excellent job done,with a very nice result,no idea how to do it though.:)
  11. I'm not sure what to say other than I like it :)
  12. Nice mangle mate
  13. Nicely done there fella, seems like you are getting your head back in the game.