1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dent

Discussion in 'Architecture' started by Dvorak, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

A fine and charming little village in Cumbria. Famed for its brewery which is in fact a some distance from the place itself. The church is a Grade I listed building, the third replacement for the one first built nearly a thousand ago.

1:

[​IMG]

2:

[​IMG]

3 St Andrew's:

[​IMG]

4:

[​IMG]
  2. The cobbled streets are very nice in mono
    Never heard of Dent Brewery though
  3. The monos work for me, especially the first :thumbup:
  4. First is the one of a nice set :)
  5. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Mmmmmm Dent brewery - one of my faves! T'Owd Tup is VERY yummy!

It was a nice pub - pity we only had tea and cake! Rock 'n' roll. :)

No1 fr me - the chap and his mutt make it.
  6. No wonder building is closed in 1, it's leaning well over about to collapse! Good set.
  7. Fine set, like the composition in 3
  8. Sam

Sam

An excellent set,the first one for me,it really suits mono.
  9. Number 2 is great although we could do with chap with the dog (from 1) moving into it!
  10. Lovely set the sir, the mono ones work prefect!
  11. Street, only one :)
    Great little place and somewhere I have never stopped. That must change, soon.
    Top set, makes me want to have a mooch myself. :clap:
    Dent Brewery make some top brews.
  12. Dents' gorgous some lovely shots of it there too! is that brewery tap new? used to just be the 2 pubs both with Dent beers on George & Dragon and the Sun.
  13. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

Thanks folks. That particular building had a huge For Sale sign spoiling my view. You'll notice both upper windows are copies of each other, thanks to my adequate but not foolproof cloning.
  14. YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF DENTS BREWERY!!!!??? SHAME, GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THE CLASS.
    ONE OF THEIR FINEST BREWS IS DENTS AVIATORS ALE AND CAN BE PURCHASED AT BOOTHS SUPERMARKETS IF YOU ARE LUCKY....
    Anyway this is a charming set of pictures of a lovely little village
  15. Was waiting for the Hovis delivery boy to hurtle down on his bike in no. 2, lovely shots
  16. What a fascinating set! (Makes mental note to add this to my September list...) :)