1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bridge at Haigh X3.

Discussion in 'Architecture' started by Sam, Mar 5, 2016.

1. Sam

Sam

1 There's a bit more room now,X100.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. You picked a moody day for it Maurice :)
    Last one for me please
  3. Spotted the red coat in shot 1 & 2, like the first one.
  4. Nice set, last for me please.
  5. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Always nice to see.

Shot 3 for me - not the usual angle :thumbup:
  6. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

Shot 2 appears to me to have a lean on.Shot 3 for me with the bikers on the bridge.
  7. Sam

Sam

That's maybe because it's an owd bridge,the Cut's level.:)
  8. Stansgang

It was Haigh hall itself that looks a bit leany to the left to me not picking at your shot just saying what i think and having seen this bridge thousands of times i cant recall seeing it with a lean and your last shot seems to confirm this looking at the bridge end post nearest to us.but will take a look more carefully when up there again.;)
  9. Sam

Sam

I thought it looked wonky,but if the water is level,there's not much I can do.
  10. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

Perhaps a bit leany yes - but the red coat certainly helps. :)
  11. Stansgang

If you run the shot up to the top of your screen so the water at the opposite bank is right at the top you will see it dips very slightly down on the left side.When doing landscapes do you not use the green levelling line that shows on your screen i find that to be a good help,again not picking at your shot just trying to help and i must have a bit of that OCD in me.;)
  12. Sam

Sam

I don't use the green line,it's never right,I used the level line in CS2,the left side does drop,but the right side looks ok,I had the 19mm converter on the X100,I suppose that could cause it,a bit of distortion.!
  13. Stansgang

Ok you win:ner:
  14. Last one for me.
  15. 3 good angles on it, hadn't noticed the lean bit perhaps it does a little, #3 is my fave anyway :thumbup:
  16. Sam

Sam

It is twisted,I reckon if the camera had been tilted down a bit on the right,the whole pic would have been a bit lower,and the water still level.:)
  17. Last one for me as well. Whether the other shot is straight or not it doesn't look right! But who cares....