1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Billingham 335 camera bag

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell forum' started by Stansgang, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

Hi, I am posting this on behalf of one of our long standing members, Jefhn, he hasn't been on of late due to health reasons (he is 84) also sadly his wife has passed away last week after a spell in hospital. Anyway he has asked me to put a thread on here about his Billingham 335 bag he is selling, it as had little use and is as new, he paid £284 for it and would like £100 for it, he lives in the Wigan area and it can be collected or if posted there will of course be that cost to add to the price, either reply on here or pm me stansgang, cheers.
  2. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

I don't need the bag I'm afraid and this hardly seems the right place, but I shall say it.

My very best wishes to Jeff and my sincere condolences after what has happened. Jeff is a gentleman and I am proud to have met him and seen his photos on here.
  3. So sad to hear. Sincere condolences to Jeff and his loved ones.
  4. I'm sorry to hear this news. I enjoyed Jeff's company over the years and I have missed his photographs and his posts. My thoughts are with him at this difficult time...
  5. Please pass on my condolences. I know how it felt. I have more bags than I need so sorry.
  6. As above,so sorry to hear of Jeffs loss and hope he is feeling better himself soon.I use to be a member of the same fishing club as Jeff and we chatted many times on the banks of Island Dam and he truly is a gentleman.
    Please pass on my best wishes if you see him.
    Regards
    Ste
  7. Sam

Sam

I am so sorry Jeff for you at this horrible time,I can't imagine how you must feel.
  8. My condolences Jeff
  9. My condolences to Jeff and his family.
  10. Vic

Vic

Sorry to hear Jeff.....
  11. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Really sorry to hear this. I’ve been to see Jeff and his wife at home a few times over the years. Lovely people. My deepest condolences.