1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A favour from d800 owners ?

Discussion in 'Photography basics' started by Tabley Moat, Oct 28, 2014.

1. I would like to test my creaky PC set up with a 36mp raw file from a D800 to see how it performs or not as the case may be. I have a drop box account which I could send a link to via PM if anyone could let me have a raw file to test

Thanks pete
  2. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

I can send you a few no problem - it'll be next week though as we're away at the moment and the WiFi here isn't fast enough for that.
  3. Thanks Dave really appreciate that no rush next week is fine I will PM you my drop box link next few days. Was tentatively thinking about a D810 for next year tentatively being the key word. But thanks for this
  4. YOu can have one of mine if you want but it will be around 22 m pixels which is a bit short of the 36m of the far superior Nikon...........(resolution wise at least!)
  5. Thanks judge but I am looking for the 36 as need to find out if my pc can cope with nikon
  6. Oy

7. No Dave mine is more modern it's the 1980 Sinclair ZX 80 do you think it will be ok ?
  8. Oy

Aye ikkle be reet :)