1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My effort

Discussion in 'The Best of 2019' started by Delboy, Jan 24, 2020.

1. I cant show a dozen shots as I feel my photogaphy has been R.t S..t this year. I put it down to old age or global warming or the weather or the poor brits with Brexit or whatever excuse that turns you on. But I was very pleased with this one of our lovely puss.

[​IMG]DELL5032 Our lovely SPCA rescued puss by delboys, on Flickr
  2. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

Thank you for posting this - it's a good one and the hint of a reflection is an added bonus. We're well used to the hard stare of a cat around here!

I am sure you can join in the fun with eleven more to show your range and style. Some of the ones I have picked over previous years only became my favourites when I was pleasantly surprised by people's comments, feedback or nominations for our Picture of the Week poll - and all of those help me to rethink what's good or liked.
  3. Lovely pic. Really captures the feline character.
  4. Nah Not really.
  5. Thanks Hollander, as a person who really is not a cat lover this puss has certainly captured me. She follows me everywhere, I think she thinks I am the greatest thing since sliced bread.
    Stupid animal.
  6. Lovely shot with nice sharply focused eyes, the reflection certainly adds something imo.
  7. That's an absolutely stunning shot. I would love to see some more :)
  8. Not a cat lover myself but don't mind them but I do appreciate a good photo of a feline and this is a great shot of a feline.
  9. I'm a cat person and this is a great photo, dof is spot on.
  10. Excellent photo, beautiful warm textures and a nice reflection. Well done.
  11. Oy

Oy Seen nowt know nowt. Staff Member

Nice kitty!
  12. Oy

Oy Seen nowt know nowt. Staff Member

13. I am not a cat lover but this is an excellent image. Lovely light and reflection.
  14. Not a cat lover either, but you have captured it well and the eyes are good.
  15. Well it might be only one, but its a good un.
  16. Thank you all for your comments.
  17. I'm on the dog side of the fence, but this is a cracker.
  18. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

I think how the cat is placed in the shot with a reflective surface is great.