1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Sampling of 2019

Discussion in 'The Best of 2019' started by gfitzgerald, Jan 24, 2020.

1. A sampling of my 2019 shots that were uploaded to Flickr. Nothing on a grand scale from 2019 though.

[​IMG]_IMG5754 by Glenn Fitzgerald, on Flickr

[​IMG]_IMG5294 by Glenn Fitzgerald, on Flickr

[​IMG]_IMG5196 by Glenn Fitzgerald, on Flickr

[​IMG]IMGP7636 by Glenn Fitzgerald, on Flickr

[​IMG]_IMG6090 by Glenn Fitzgerald, on Flickr

[​IMG]_IMG6895 by Glenn Fitzgerald, on Flickr

[​IMG]IMGP7942 by Glenn Fitzgerald, on Flickr

[​IMG]IMGP8495 by Glenn Fitzgerald, on Flickr

[​IMG]IMGP0019 by Glenn Fitzgerald, on Flickr

[​IMG]IMGP9432 by Glenn Fitzgerald, on Flickr

[​IMG]_IMG5140 by Glenn Fitzgerald, on Flickr

[​IMG]_IMG6113 by Glenn Fitzgerald, on Flickr
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  2. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

A full set - twelve for the year. And a splendid set too.

These are vivid, varied, characterful and interesting. Thanks for sharing them and for your company, comments and joining in the fun on the forum.

Keep them coming throughout 2020 please.
  3. A wonderful set GF with some superb butterfly shots
  4. Some stunning wildlife work in there, great to see these all again. Hope this year is as productive for you.
  5. Thanks for the comment Dv. Hope you have enjoyed what I find on this side of the big pond to take pictures of.

Thank you Drei, I do enjoy the butterflies when they show up. Will have to make sure to get them a flower patch to enjoy this year.

Thanks Stan. I guess for me the wildlife, landscape and old structures are what I like best. The Osprey will be back before long and begin nesting for the year. Would like to get a nice shot of one grabbing a fish out of the water as that hasn't happened so far.
  6. Well done on a fine set
    Good variety here but some cracking wildlife images. I do tend to see wildlife photography slowing down especially on the club circles here in Ireland so good to see your images
  7. Thanks for the comment. Maybe it is just the time of year that nothing much goes on. Not much this time of year for wildlife around here so the birds are pretty much it. Hoping for few unexpected birds to float through.
  8. The wildlife shots are stunning and I'm always in awe of the diversity. The butterflies are especially good to see and of course, I too look forward to what you have to bring us this year :)
  9. Fantastic set of shots Glenn, your wildlife ones are always a joy to see.
    Looking forward to what 2020 brings for you.
  10. Thanks Shirley, appreciate the comment
  11. A great varied set and the wildlife shots are fab.
    I hope that 2020 brings even more for us, especially an Osprey with fish :)
  12. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Super set Glenn!
  13. Thanks Dave
  14. Loving the creatures great and small. Fab set.
  15. Fantastic set, keep up the great work.
  16. Love all your insect shots.
  17. Apologies I missed this post. Fantastic butterfly shots. Love the birds as well.
  18. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

Yes a great set you are blessed with good light not a dull shot amongst them.
  19. Thanks again you all for the comments