1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

St. Wilfrid's.

Discussion in 'Architecture' started by Sam, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Sam

Sam

2. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

Another nice one, augmented as it should be by People In Red Who Are Essential For Photos. :)

To post multiples, get the code, then click the 'Image' icon (next to the smiley face) and drop the code into the box. Then maybe type a blank line space and then get the code for the next shot you want and repeat the process by clicking on the icon again, etc. Ideally number or name each shot too of course.
  3. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

And the clock time is nearly correct which I am surprised Dvorak didn't pick up on:whistle:Its taken on a lovely day which as brightened my day up today.
  4. Sam

Sam

Thanks John,so I copy & paste the first one,and there is a Image icon there click it ,then I make a space underneath,then go back to Flickr,and repeat what I have done,for every other photo.
  5. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

Sounds about right to me. That's what I do (only I don't do it with Flickr specifically).

A thread of three or four or five is fine I'd say but do number them.

Five minutes out! Right, forget that matey, you're on yer own with your posting you disgrace! :wait:
  6. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Nice - don’t think I’ve rigged the one. Thought it was Skipton at first.
  7. Lovely shot, I prefer the pov in this to the other shot.
  8. Nice shot - any history on the place?
  9. Interesting church lots of old remnants from previous building work, like the old apex mark on the tower, and that randomly placed clock.
    Lovely shot well exposed.
  10. Sam

Sam

There is quite lot,but my very slow one finger typing means I only do the main bits.

Thanks everyone for the comments.