1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pink sky full of Pinkys

Discussion in 'Landscapes and outdoor scenes' started by TA-THANX, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

First of all: isn't nature stunning when allowed to do its thing?

Beautiful scene and the framing choice, with just enough horizon is absolutely spot on. A little gem.
  2. Brilliant pic.
  3. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Love it - there's a few budgies there! Going to or from Martin Mere I bet.
  4. Fantastic
  5. Spot on going to and taken from Marsh Moss lane.
    I had loads of Lapwings skimming my head going into the farm fields behind me.
    I bet this was about a 3rd of the birds in flight, the sound was awesome. I went to see if the Starlings were putting a performance on. No joy with the Starlings but many other birds flying about.
  6. Lovely light and the birds all in patterns make the image.
  7. Right time and place and with a camera. Lots of birdies there
  8. Wow, that's a lot of birds. We get Canada geese flying over here in formation, but I've only ever seen a couple of hundred at any one time. Wonderful shot :)
  9. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

Worst case of sensor dirt I have seen...….If I join the dots will it reveal a picture:whistle:
  10. You can try if you want, see what you get.
  11. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

I joined them up and it says lovely shot from a fine gentleman, which I forgot to mention;)
  12. Cracking shot ... I love it when they fly over my house and you can hear them calling :)
  13. Super shot Ta
  14. Cracking shot