1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Member from Northern Ireland. Colin.

Discussion in 'Intros & bios' started by Colin McGregor, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Hi, My name is Colin and I am from Northern Ireland and just a short introduction. I am now retired not as mobile as I used to be so not taking as many shots as I would like. But will still be able to post quite a few as we go along. Used to be active in camera club circuit, competitions, exhibitions etc. but have not taken part now for a few years. Just post on forums.
    After I get a quick look around here I will start posting.
    Colin.
  2. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

Welcome Colin,there are one or two retired and not as mobile as they used to be so you should fit in no problem,looking forward to your posts and please comment on other members posts,its what makes this forum tick.;)
  3. Hello there Colin, as well as the retired and not too mobile, there are some of us not retired and not as mobile as we used to be.

Look forward to seeing your work.
  4. Welcome Colin, as a new member myself i am still finding my feet but it does appear to be a friendly group with good critique and advice. 'Mostly' lol.
  5. We like having new blood. Welcome.
  6. Hey there stranger.
  7. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Welcome aboard Colin - glad you made it :)
  8. Welcome to site.
  9. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

Welcome!

Looking forward to seeing your work and finding out what you think about ours. It's a few years since @Oy and I jumped on a plane for a mad day in Norn'Ireland accompanied by a Belfast member. A blur of Giant's Causeways, motorways with the same numbers as we have on this side of the water and Ulster frys. And flags. Lots of flags!

Enjoy.
  10. Thanks everybody for such a friendly welcome, makes one feel at ease. I do know Dave and John from another site so that makes two people.
    Dvorak the Giant's Causeway has become so overrun with tourists they got their one million visitors this year and other parts of the North coast with tours at The Game of Thrones sites is best avoided in the summer. Unfortunately the flags are still here hanging wet and tattered at this time of year. I don't want to go on that subject. I will post soon.
    Colin.
  11. Welcome aboard Colin . I am retired and not so mobile too, that's why most of my shots are crooked and OOF :cool: Looking forward to seeing your photos.
  12. Hello and welcome
  13. Thanks again.
    Colin.
  14. Welcome sir
    I' from Belfast so good to see another from this side. You'll enjoy it here
    Dee
  15. Sorry for being late. Another one here, retired and not that mobile - not helped by still having a small zoo to look after :D
  16. Hello Colin!