1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Garden November 2019

Discussion in 'Landscapes and outdoor scenes' started by Colin McGregor, Nov 15, 2019.

1. I have not been here much this last while as I have not been too well and unable to get about and not feeling up to taking part in posts. I had quick look occasionally to see what was new but did not feel up to posting comments. However as I was not going to get any Autumn shots this year I took a step out into my back garden to see all the leaves I have been unable to clear up [I have a man coming on Saturday ] I knew this was the best Autumn shot I am getting this year. so just bear with me, I did my best.

Garden. No.1.

[​IMG]Garden-Nov-.2019 by colin Mcgregor, on Flickr

Leaves No.2.

[​IMG]Garden-Leaves. by colin Mcgregor, on Flickr
  2. Hope you are feeling better Colin. We need your shots!
  3. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

Glad to see you posting mate,your garden is my kind of garden,love the wall,and its about time the council put you on mains water:whistle:
  4. Nice bit of colour there liking the second make a good jigsaw :)
  5. A nice colourful autumn set. Hope that you feel better soon mate.
  6. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

^ ^ ^

Top people saying nice things. And they are right. :thumbup:

Always make time for sharing and chatting. All good company.
  7. Thanks for all your kind words, I really appreciate them. I find this site to be a caring community and people are more than just a anonymous name on an impersonal site. I just have to sit back now on a waiting list to see a consultant however long that takes. NI has the worst waiting lists in the UK. We always seem to be at the bottom of the pile or the end of the queue .
  8. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

Yeah, yeah, blah blah. Now get those leaves swept up off the path there you bone idle thing. :mad:
  9. Shows you can find things to shoot even in your own garden :). That's a lovely corner, am sure the rhodies & azaleas give a great show in spring. Pretty pile of leaves too.
  10. Feel better soon! The second shot is really cool!!
  11. Feel better soon chum, lovely leaves.
  12. I know how you feel, but you made some good images from what you had. Thanks for sharing.