1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marianne's 12 of 2019

Discussion in 'The Best of 2019' started by Marianne Donahoe, Jan 21, 2020.

1. I think most of us are all over the place. This is a wonderful varied set and it's nice to see some of my favourites back again. I adore the snail and the men at work. For me, the winner is still the black and white dining room. The light pouring through the windows is very special indeed :)
  2. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

All over the place is the gift of our hobby, taking us to places and activities we perhaps wouldn't normally consider travelling to.

You've brought us stunning scenery (which is always nice but when it is well photographed is a real treat), you have shown us wildlife and scenes from your garden. Thank you. For me, it's the bonkers jewelbox and the pano, but all are welcome in your revisit.

I really appreciate your company, comments and participation and look forward to more throughout 2020.

Who's next to showcase their year?
  3. Like the snail and the men at work, and you've really nailed the differing colours of the strawberry seeds. I never really realised there was such variation.
  4. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Another great and varied set!

Gotta be Brian the Snail for me :)
  5. Great mix of pics, and a good year for you. I’d like the tart and the jelly fish please!
  6. Very hard to choose the best one as I like them all, but I do like the one men at work.
  7. Excellent set of shots Marianne, agree with all that's been said just to add the shadow of the salsify makes the shot.
  8. A really good set and so varied. Nice one and for me, the stand out shot is the Salsify.
  9. Fabulous varied set, I love the line in to the first shot.
  10. thank you all for such kind remarks. it means so much!!
  11. A wonderful varied collection. Love the men at work! :thumbup:
  12. Excellent set, reallyy liked them all and looking forward to more in 2020
  13. A really beautiful set with number 2 The Jewel Box being my favourite. Well done. :)
  14. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

Another varied and interesting set that made me Hungry,the Salsify is my choice as its a different approach to shooting them the shadow makes it.