1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Last Of The Cathedral

Discussion in 'Architecture' started by stanokella, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Agree with mac- row comment, it's been a very good selection from the first posting to this, well done.
  2. Thanks for the comments and the discussion. I've gone away and come back to this and looked again at the pics. At 100% they look as the internal of the cathedral is, I made a 100% crop to show it but decided not to share it. But as a 1400px section it looks exactly as real life. Maybe the resizing of all the detail in there creates a "look" some perceive as over processed, and as I was looking at full size images and at 100% I knew they weren't over processed or fake to the reality of the stone and how it is inside.

As an aside, the most processed shot is the last. The light coming through the the window is fake, I made it in Photoshop.

3. These pics I enjoyed as I do with all your stuff. I don't see how spending time in post processing to make the scene as it was and as sharp and clear as one can to make the pic as pleasantly presentable as possible is a problem? We all have our own personal preferences, likes and dislikes in photography. Sometimes its hard to accept the criticism and critique. Shutternutters needs long standing active members like you to survive and would be a sad place without.