1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Figured Out

Discussion in 'People' started by Dvorak, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

An unintended moment today. Don't think a crop will work here so I offer it as it was...

[​IMG]
  2. It works very well for me, without crop. Nice one. :thumbup:
  3. It was and is fine. Nice one
  4. I thought that was a bird on her shoulder :whistle:
    Agreed the crop would loose to much of the scene.
  5. Dvorak

Cheers for the feedback.

When I looked on the back of the camera, that's what I thought as well. When I saw it was her pony tail, that's when I decided it might be a keeper. And not just an arty one for the family album but one to share here as well. We were exploring the Power House formerly used for the transporter bridge of course.
  6. really nice shot!!!
  7. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Nice shot - I;d be inclined to give it a bit more erm... oomph :)
  8. My thoughts as well as the image, subject matter and composition are spot on, but yeah I also feel it just needs that little oomph too ... :)
  9. Dvorak

Thanks. I'll take suggestions or ideas as of course I did try a few ideas myself. More contrast?
  10. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Yes I think so - and a shadow detail boost.
  11. Totally agree, maybe also a brightness boost :)
  12. Ok as it is with the adjustments as suggested, Good composition. If you want a crop I would take it off the edge of the wall but leave the edge in. If you know what I mean, just about 1/4" . So small it probably will not make any difference.
  13. Agree ^^ but might not make much difference. Lack of any other people draws attention to her, very nice.
  14. My eyes went straight to the arch, then the lady - so good. A tad more brightness would enhance it further.
  15. It works perfectly for me as it is :)
  16. Just below the old Transporter Bridge toll booth. It gets muddy down there. Well caught.
  17. Composition as is for me. I think as Oy says needs a little bump, add some whites in as the histogram looked a little short in the whites, then add a vignette to push the eye in.

But I know nowt.
  18. Nice framing!
  19. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

Nicely placed figure and doesn't need a crop.