1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chai in the Sun

Discussion in 'Flora & fauna' started by Zooey, Jan 21, 2020.

1. I wanted to photograph the ferrets on our bed in the sun. It's the only place in our house with natural light, so we set up the stand and the fluffy throw. Knowing how the ferrets love to explore the sides, we also pinned the throw to the head and foot of the bed. Keeping the cats out was our next problem and every time hubby went downstairs to try another ferret, more cats flooded into the bedroom. The ferrets lasted about 4 nanoseconds on the bed, to be replaced by the cats, who simply love the attention of being photographed. We put the ferrets away, took the stand down and these were part of the result :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Another great set
  3. Fab set, last one is a real gem.
  4. Nice set and light here.
  5. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

You've used that title before - but now the beast is kitted out with pink fun and games too! Yay! :thumbup:
  6. The cats have toys all over the house. They have their own play den in the attic with an assortment of soft furnishings and laser toys. There are several trees and beds in the main attic, small bed toys on our bed, a huge box of toys in the dining room and even their own electric toothbrush in the bathroom. They loved mine so much that they got their own at Christmas. Two of the boys even know how to turn it on. Chai isn't a beast though. She's even more sensitive to my feelings than the others and will look after me if I'm not well :)
  7. Beautiful
  8. They are exquisite, particularly that second one.