1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caroline

Discussion in 'People' started by Zooey, Jan 16, 2020.

1. A little girl on a farm where I used to keep my horse. She was wearing nothing but a smile :)

[​IMG]
  2. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

Loving these film posts maybe because I still shoot film,keep them coming.
  3. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Lovely light around her face - just a pity her eyes are so dark.
  4. Within five days of finally scanning all my old film, I was out in London with the OM2n again :)
  5. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

I'm hoping for a trip to London with the camera (film or otherwise) soonish if you're up for it?

Another nice memory here. As @Oy says, a little brighter would help the eyes but I suppose there's no detail left in the film to pull out?

As ever with old images, I wonder what life has made of the subject since the photo was taken?
  6. I'm up for it as long as I can afford the train fare. I can't walk very far though. I did about three hours in the Barbican last week, then walked to Borough Market, over the Millennium Bridge and down the Victoria Embankment to Charing Cross. I couldn't walk without a crutch for several days.

I've been wondering about Caroline too. She would be about 42 now. Her father had a small vegetable farm and her mother ran the DIY livery yard. I was in and out of hospital at the time and retired from work on medical grounds. When things weren't going so well I used to walk into his fields and hurl abuse at the spring onions. True story... :rofl: