1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can-not

Discussion in 'Still life' started by Oy, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

The Force is not strong in this one. Work - it does not :(

[​IMG]
  2. Think the issue is quite obvious in the pic, just above that red dot. Looks like there is some sort of damage to the casing.....
  3. Can Oyda not work the force. :)
  4. Sam

Sam

I had one of these,it was good,I traded it in for a T90,and wished I kept the AE1,I use Canon lenses at present.:)
  5. Looks like Teddy needs a nose as well... :(
  6. What's wrong with it? I just managed to get hold of one of these (not the program version) and it appeared dead. Didn't wind on or fire. New battery, nothing. Cleaned batter contacts and BOOM! Working
  7. Oy

Lever locked half way - no metering - no shutter fire - tried 4 x LR44 as a substitute for the 6v job. Had a scrawp at the contacts. Nowt.
  8. That's exactly the same symptoms as mine had. They need power to fire and wind on. Boots do the replacement battery. I had to have a few goes at the contacts too. First couple of times, nothing. Then a little movement in the meter. Then a couple more goes and working perfectly.
  9. Oy

Ta - will get the proper battery and have another go.
  10. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

Hello to that fine Yoda. :) But never mind the Canon thing, that deserves no sympathy...
  11. did you fix it? bet the nikon version would have worked :)
  12. Lol love the title