1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BSB Oulton Park.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Stansgang, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

It was Jackies birthday on the 10th she said we havnt been to watch Superbikes for ages that would be a treat for my birthday so at very short notice by pure luck I managed to find a small camp site a couple of miles away from the circuit(Easy walking distance for us along country lanes)so booked 3 nights stay.Saturday was practice and Qualifying so we had the full day there this is when I got some shots on my Lumix GX9 with my old faithfull charity shop manual focus 135mm f2.8 lens attached with an adaptor.We had the full day there on Sunday for the racing,didnt take the camera as I never get to watch the racing proper.
    [​IMG]P1004438 copy by David Stanley, on Flickr
    [​IMG]P1004424 copy by David Stanley, on Flickr
    [​IMG]P1004432 copy by David Stanley, on Flickr
    [​IMG]P1004411-Edit copy by David Stanley, on Flickr
    [​IMG]P1004178-Edit copy copy by David Stanley, on Flickr
    [​IMG]P1004160-Edit copy copy by David Stanley, on Flickr
  2. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

Don't know much about bikes but I know some fine panning when I see it. This is rather good!

Good choice of clear backgrounds and I really like the ones with the lift off wheels.
  3. Excellent panning and sharp focus.
  4. +1 on the panning skills!
  5. Excellent as above.
  6. Oy

Oy Master of the lucky shot! Staff Member

Fab set! No3 is the shot for me :)
  7. excellent liking the 1st :)
  8. Great set and No1 for me.
  9. Geek hat on but the first four are superstock bikes.
    Fab set though
  10. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

I know mate,but it was easier just to give it the heading BSB Oulton Park.I am glad I didn't post any shots of all the other bike classes my title would have been super long,;)
  11. :ner:
    I was gonna go on the Saturday but the gate price for that was £20, scandalous what they charge now it used to be £8 on the gate on race day and they give you a program with your ticket, now it's almost £40 and £10 for the program.
    Don't get me going on Moto GP and F1 prices.