1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Motor.

Discussion in 'Vehicles & transport' started by modelflyer, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Took this shot last year at the Three Sisters, not looking too bad for a 5 year old car.
    [​IMG]DSC_6355 by Philip Whitehead, on Flickr
  2. Speedfreak! (And it's red!)
  3. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

Modern version of the old Toyota Supra which can still be seen about and one I would love to own.
  4. Nearer the Celica than Supra.
    Nice motor they don't sound like they have boxer engines.
  5. Stansgang

Stansgang Keep it straight!

I agree it looks more like the Celica but Toyota gave it the Supra name.
  6. The new Supra is out, it’s a BMW Z4 with a Toyota badge, I won’t be getting one.
  7. Not this one this is a GT86
  8. The Subaru version does, same chassis and body with the different manufacturers bits.

I do like these, and a nice shot of it.
  9. These have boxer motors they just don't sound like it, and the Subaru version even though it came out first are like hens teeth, but to me even they don't sound like the Impreza boxer.
    They are good cars. Toyota are just making some mad cars again, shame they won't drop the codswallop hybrid system.
    The Yaris GR they have just done looks mental.
  10. Ahh, didn’t realise the Toyota had a boxer as well.

Prob the lack of turbo, my WRX really thrummed, but saw many a non turbo Impreza and they barely sounded any different to a normal engine.
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
  11. The Yaris GR is a 4 wheel drive 3 cylinder delivering about 275bhp, quite impressive, I put my name down for one but doubt I will be lucky enough.
  12. Dvorak

Dvorak The Horizon Police

Good to see you posting.

Good to see your motor.

It's a rather nice one!